Sunday, 22 June 2014

Introduction


I recently found out that this year in Media Studies, we have been assigned the task to create a music video for a particular song which is due to be completed over the course of the year, if not December. We will be creating a music video for an already produced and published song, however we are aiming to come up with a music video of our own that matches the professional, creatives styles of those already famous around the world.

The music video that will be created will be part of a promotional package for an album release, which will also include two of the three following:
-a website homepage for the band.
-a digipak for the album's release.
-a magazine advertisement for the digipak.

In order to achieve a level 4 blog I have to work as part of a team/group, in which we will all have the same amount of responsibility when it comes to getting our final product finished to a high standard. I feel that I have a fairly good knowledge when it comes to camera work and editing, which I feel is an essential part of creating a professional music video as close as possible to the real thing. 

Although it has taken me 2 weeks to finally get my blog up and running due to being extremely busy with home life, I plan on catching up as quickly as possible on my blog, while maintaining a high standard of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment